Here you can arrange for your testers to be calibrated.
Arranging for your testers to be calibrated couldn’t be easier. Here’s what you do:
- Simply search for the product group of the tester you would like calibrating; for example if you have a Seaward Supernova click on the “PAT Tester Calibration (Downloadable)” option from the “Calibration Shop” drop down list.
- If you are sending the tester to us simply click on “Add to Basket”, complete the checkout process and send your tester to us. To speed up the booking in process we request customers to complete our Calibration Repair Booking Form prior to shipping your goods.
- If required we can arrange for your tester to be collected via carrier (subject to terms and conditions). Follow these simple instructions;
- Click on “Add to Basket” and complete the checkout process.
- Box your equipment (customers are reminded that equipment remains their responsibility at all times) – see conditions below.
- Complete the Calibration Repair Booking Form enclosing the booking form inside the box with your equipment and the delivery note on the outside of the box.
- A member of our team will contact you to confirm the collection arrangements.
Please note that customers are responsible for packing test equipment and labelling the box . Customers selecting this option are bound by the terms & conditions of Fedex regarding the collection transaction. ACT cannot be held responsible for any loss and customers are advised to ensure appropriate insurance cover is arranged prior to collection. Collections requested before 11.00 am on any working day will be scheduled for same day pick-up. Collection requests received after 11.00 am will be scheduled for pick-up the following working day. We cannot give specific times for collections, our carriers collect during normal office hours of 09.00 am & 5.00 pm. ACT cannot be held responsible for any ensuing delays caused by events beyond our control.
- Multiple item collections. If you require more than one item collecting we advise that you put them in one box. For larger items or multiple box collections simply notify one of our advisers how many boxes are to be collected.
- Our standard turnaround times are three working days from receipt of goods. Customers requiring an emergency turnaround are advised to contact our offices immediate assistance on (01782) 827018 between the hours of 8.30 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- You receive your tester back within the agreed turnaround time. Calibration certificates will be emailed to you on completion.
- Details of your equipment and calibration certificates are kept on our database. ACT will notify you when your calibration is due 4-6 in advance of the calibration date.