Arranging for your testers to be repaired couldn’t be easier. Here’s what you do:
- Simply search for the product group of the tester you would like calibrating; for example if you have a loop tester for repair click on the “Loop Tester Repair” option from the “Repair Shop” drop down list.
- If you are sending the tester to us simply click on the option marked “Collection not required”. Click on “Add to Basket”, complete the checkout process and send your tester to us.
- To speed up the booking in process we request customers complete our Calibration Repair Booking Form prior to shipping your goods.
- If required we can arrange for your tester to be collected via Fedex for just an extra £10.00+VAT. To arrange collection please follow these simple instructions.
- To arrange for several items to be collected in one box simply click the “Fedex collection required” option on just one of the items, the rest of the items can be selected as “Collection not required”. Where there is more than one box click the “Fedex collection required” option for each separately boxed item.
Collection with FedEx
- Simply click on the “Fedex collection required” option.
- Click on “Add to Basket” and complete the checkout process.
- Box your equipment (customers are reminded that equipment remains their responsibility at all times) – see conditions below.
- Complete the Calibration Repair Booking Form enclosing the booking form inside the box with your equipment and the delivery note on the outside of the box.
- A member of our team will contact you to confirm the collection arrangements.