ACT calibrate a wide range of test and measurement. The service extends from electrical to environmental, through to mechanical and tool calibration. With over 4500 procedures on our system there isn’t much we can’t calibrate. We collect and deliver nationwide. Collections arranged before mid-day are scheduled for pick-up on the same working day. Our service is designed to fit around you with agreed rates rates and turnaround times. Simply box your equipment and contact us with the collection address and we’ll take care of the rest.
Our rates are amongst the most competitive in the industry and are quoted inclusive of carriage. There are no hidden costs or nasty surprises, just good honest service. Contact us now for a free quotation.
For every item we calibrate a detailed traceable calibration certificate is issued. Our certificates are clear and concise and contain all the relevant results of the calibration. Once issued these certificates can be emailed directly to you, providing you with a permanent electronic record. Click on the link below to download an example of one of our certificates.
For customers who cannot free their testers for calibration we offer an On-site Calibration service where we come to you. Testers are calibrated on-site on the same day. It’s quick and easy. No downtime no fuss.
We also offer a while you wait service where you can take a seat in the comfort of our trade counter and try out the latest test equipment (our “while you wait” service is subject to advance booking and an additional £12.00.)
Standard turaround time on calibration is 3-4 working days from date of collection (a guaranteed 3 day turnaround service is available at an additional £12.00.)
Once the job is complete the details are logged into our system. When your equipment is due we send you a reminder so you never need to worry about your testers being out of date.
ACT are ISO9001:2015 accredited and operate within controlled procedures. Our systems are regularly audited to ensure you get a quality serice at all times. We welcome your feedback and strive for continual improvement to our already excellant standards of service.
Finding it hard to spare the time to get your testers calibrated
If you simply cannot be without your equipment and need it calibrating why not take advantage of our On-site calibration service.
We take the hassle away by sending one of engineers to you. Your instrument can be calibrated at your site and the certificate emailed to you. You never have to be without your tester and there’s no hassle arranging for collection and delivery.
Talk to one of our advisors to discuss your requirements on (01782) 827018 or alternatively email email@example.com
Here you can arrange for your testers to be calibrated.
Arranging for your testers to be calibrated couldn’t be easier. Here’s what you do:
- Simply search for the product group of the tester you would like calibrating; for example if you have a Seaward Supernova click on the “PAT Tester Calibration (Downloadable)” option from the “Calibration Shop” drop down list.
- If you are sending the tester to us simply click on “Add to Basket”, complete the checkout process and send your tester to us. To speed up the booking in process we request customers to complete our Calibration Repair Booking Form prior to shipping your goods.
- If required we can arrange for your tester to be collected via carrier (subject to terms and conditions). Follow these simple instructions;
- Click on “Add to Basket” and complete the checkout process.
- Box your equipment (customers are reminded that equipment remains their responsibility at all times) – see conditions below.
- Complete the Calibration Repair Booking Form enclosing the booking form inside the box with your equipment and the delivery note on the outside of the box.
- A member of our team will contact you to confirm the collection arrangements.
Please note that customers are responsible for packing test equipment and labelling the box . Customers selecting this option are bound by the terms & conditions of Fedex regarding the collection transaction. ACT cannot be held responsible for any loss and customers are advised to ensure appropriate insurance cover is arranged prior to collection. Collections requested before 11.00 am on any working day will be scheduled for same day pick-up. Collection requests received after 11.00 am will be scheduled for pick-up the following working day. We cannot give specific times for collections, our carriers collect during normal office hours of 09.00 am & 5.00 pm. ACT cannot be held responsible for any ensuing delays caused by events beyond our control.
- Multiple item collections. If you require more than one item collecting we advise that you put them in one box. For larger items or multiple box collections simply notify one of our advisers how many boxes are to be collected.
- Our standard turnaround times are three working days from receipt of goods. Customers requiring an emergency turnaround are advised to contact our offices immediate assistance on (01782) 827018 between the hours of 8.30 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- You receive your tester back within the agreed turnaround time. Calibration certificates will be emailed to you on completion.
- Details of your equipment and calibration certificates are kept on our database. ACT will notify you when your calibration is due 4-6 in advance of the calibration date.